Hi

ScottyVrsless

Hey all Am a newbie to the whole Briskoda and skoda world.

As you can se by my user name i am Vrsless (not useless as the ex used turn it into)

I am looking to get a Fabi Vrs hopefully at some point, once ive got the cash for it, (Just started sailling so quite a expensive times at the minute

Am Located In Oldham, Near Manchester, I work at C.I.S in Manchester. I used to drive a Fiesta Zetec-S Running around 130bhp.

Decided after 2 years of not driving and saving to be able to start sailling again, that i need a car and fun that they bring.

I am a HUGE Clarkson Fan and have all his Books and DVDs

Am looking for as much info about the Vrs and what we can do to them and how i can double the power.

Ive been reading the forum for about a year on and off, and would at some point really really love to go on the nuremburg and Cezch Road Trips they look awesome fun!

Well that abit about me, Hope to see you all on the road at some point. (which maybe some time seen as ive just bought a new sailling dinghy today- DOH)

Scott:thumbup:

Hiya :wave: Double power :eek: 7k + I would say on top of your purchase price. Or you could get all the performance mods for free and buy Shiftys' :).

Should be a CZ trip coming up for next year, keep your eyes peeled ;)

Sounds awesome!

Will still be paying the dinghy off then, so prob getting the fab the year after (learnt the hard way with money and now dont buy anything before i can afford it.

7k sounds fine, was working out for about 1k on the gearbox, maybe 3k on engine rebuild and then the rest on other bits.

CZ trip would be cool next year, might have to cheat and fly and rent a set of wheels for that.

Might put it off and wait till i have a the Vrs. Be sensiable

Welcome to Briskoda..:thumbup:

I would say you don't really need double the power to get the most out of a Fabia VRS. Having driven mates ones with 180bhp+.

About 200 bhp, lowered on good coilovers, uprated bushes, clutch and flywheel, strut brace and you have a tight handling rapid derv rocket...;)

Welcome to Briskoda..:thumbup:

I would say you don't really need double the power to get the most out of a Fabia VRS. Having driven mates ones with 180bhp+.

About 200 bhp, lowered on good coilovers, uprated bushes, clutch and flywheel, strut brace and you have a tight handling rapid derv rocket...;)

Thanks for the advice, sounds like i might make it cheaper for me that way.

Still thinking of going down the Gearbox beef up tho- Shot and Peened and with a Quife ATB

Make it handle better