Good deal on an Octi?

Been to local skoda dealer and negotiated price down to £10,400 (he's been very good, but I still want the best deal and to not pay over the odds) - 1.6 FSI Elegance 5 DR, 4,500 miles, Registered Mar 2007. Its in good nic, got to make a decsion first thing tomorrow - what do you think guys, worth it now?

Whatcar says £10,080, Glass's via vauxhall website says £10,550.

Just waiting for delivery of my Octy vRS from autofinders, looked on their website and a brand spanker is:OctaviaClassic 1.6 FSi 115bhp=£10495it also says the saving is £1745:thumbup:

Sh!t Just read the elegance bit:O 14K

Got it for £10,200 - I know its cheaper to buy new from likes of Autofinders. I saw the Elegance on there for £12,495 + delivery (£220 for me, or go and collect) but think with the low mileage I dont reckon it was too bad a deal from the local guy ( I hope !).

By the way I couldnt get a delaer locally below £13,500 for a new one

Thanks to everyone.

Fair enough. Sometimes you have to go all over the place. My local dealer gave me a very average to high price on my L&K so I phoned all over the shop and managed to pick up a brilliant deal from Rainworth Skoda in Mansfield (cheers Steve Cantrell, very nice sales guy), which is a good 160 miles away according to the AA routeplanner! £20 one way train journey makes it a no-brainer.

:thumbup: