Jurassic Coast Tour (Devon--Dorset) August 31st 2008

devonutopia

Been uming and ahing about whether we'd really be able to do this with lil' d in the car for so long. Think we'll head down to Exmouth Saturday morning, do the seaside thing for a bit and then BnB or something overnight.

Will have to see how it goes on the run, might have to do alternate stops or something.

Been uming and ahing about whether we'd really be able to do this with lil' d in the car for so long. Think we'll head down to Exmouth Saturday morning, do the seaside thing for a bit and then BnB or something overnight.

Will have to see how it goes on the run, might have to do alternate stops or something.

What you mean Alternate Stops like your last time :rolleyes:

I aint sure I can make this one I din't realise it was Sunday

Well, we're in for deffo now, hotel booked :thumbup:

What you mean Alternate Stops like your last time :rolleyes:

haha, I think I've just spotted myself outside ATS Sidmouth on google maps sat view :rofl:

Well, we're in for deffo now, hotel booked :thumbup:

haha, I think I've just spotted myself outside ATS Sidmouth on google maps sat view :rofl:

and if you look the other side of the road you can see Jason's car parked on the Pavement :P

Connaught Rd @50.683696, -3.238327 <<< Co Ords

Edited by Tigger_1979

and if you look the other side of the road you can see Jason's car parked on the Pavement :P

Connaught Rd @50.683696, -3.238327 <<< Co Ords

Bloody hell! MY CAR ON GOOGLE MAPS! :rofl:

I was parked illegally as well from memory.... :o

im gonna have to drop by this year instead of spotting you lot from the car on the way out!! :)

this might have been covered elsewhere but have they told you where you are at silverstone?

Umm, did you mean to post this in the Jurassic coast tour thread? :P

PS: WEATHER FORECAST SAYS HIGH PRESSURE BUILDING FOR WEEKEND! IT'S GOING TO BE GLORIOUS FOR THIS DRIVE OUT! :cool:

Was a great meet. Shame John didn't show up, as we ended up being down to 2 furbies for the first bit, then 3 when Will joined us at Lyme Regis.

Caught a cracking sunset at Portland Bill too. :thumbup: Pics to follow tomorrow night from me. :)

Was a great meet. Shame John didn't show up, as we ended up being down to 2 furbies for the first bit, then 3 when Will joined us at Lyme Regis.

Caught a cracking sunset at Portland Bill too. :thumbup: Pics to follow tomorrow night from me. :)

Sorry Jason, something came up at the last minute and i couldn't go down to Devon. Really gutted to have missed this, was all packed and set to leave as well. :(

Sorry again everyone. :(