TDI badge for vRS

I saw a very nice 56plate vRS estate the other day on the m25, put a spotted post up, but not got a reply (yet), but it had a very cheeky TDI badge on it, very subtle, it wasn't the usual VW TDI badge, more along the style/design of the Audi S-Line badge, with the TDI text integrated into it.

Anyone got any ideas? where it came from/can get one? is it OEM over and above the normal VRS badge on the boot beneath the OCTAVIA.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Funkycat

Ah!, I'm the opposite, being a great fan of diesels, I just want them to know they have been "whipped" by a donnkey diesel! Especially those 1.2 Corsa's with a downpipe for an exhaust, and the biggest wing they can find "hangining on by a thread" on the boot!

I saw a very nice 56plate vRS estate the other day on the m25, put a spotted post up, but not got a reply (yet), but it had a very cheeky TDI badge on it, very subtle, it wasn't the usual VW TDI badge, more along the style/design of the Audi S-Line badge, with the TDI text integrated into it.

Anyone got any ideas? where it came from/can get one? is it OEM over and above the normal VRS badge on the boot beneath the OCTAVIA.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Funkycat

Yeap, i've seen this vRS myself, on the M3

I'm 99% sure it was just the Skoda TDi Badge from the Lower Spec Diesel versions,

As such, you can get a badge from Skoda themselves... :thumbup: