fittin BMC CDA induction

not sure where the oil breather pipe goes... it is originally into the standard air box but i dont really know what to do with it now...

any help guys? also on the web site i dont get this

'IMPORTANT: The case in which the original air box filter is connected with the air hole tube of the VALVE PEARBURG, with the application of the CDA this tube should be connected to the plug situated in the motor side flange. SINCE THE HOLE OF THE PLUG IS CLOSED IT IS NECESSARY TO DRILL A HOLE WITH A 3MM DRILL BIT.'

can someone expain it to me?

Is the car a 20v turbo, if so the breather pipe (corrigated plastic pipe) that slots in to the oe air box is were the breather filter goes on to, 25mm end. Just cable tie the pipe to the one next to it for support and your sorted.:thumbup:

so ill need a breather filter for it too? and then just attach it somewhere... i can manage that.

any translation on the Important part?

cheers yellowtaxi!

p.s. i love fife!

is'nt that corregated (sp) pipe the air pump for heating up the cat? when i bought my ebay CAI i had a small breather like that but i hav'nt put it on. unlike the carbonio (in the picture) i had a small pipe coming off my CAI which i connected the corregated pipe to... was this correct or incorrect? and why is the carbonio differant?