Bohemia or Elegance

Bohemia or Elegance  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Bohemia or Elegance

i have decided to get a 1 year old fabia estate 1.9TDi to replace my '04 comfort estate(1.9 TDi) but im having trouuble deciding between a Bohemia or Elegance

the only things i am missing from my elegance is heated seats, rear elecy windows, chrome door pins, and the map reading lights wich i have pinched from my dads fabia:P

but the bohemia comes with the sports seats - with white stiching, and leather wheel, and hand break, trip, colour coded door handles, and mirrors, sunset glass, the same 15" alloys on the latest elegances. still comes with aircon, remote central locking etc..

i dont think theres much quality difference between them the later models are full of cost cutting short cuts. :)

I agree it would probably make more financial sense to keep the one you've got...

But I think I'd buy a Bohemia, and add some of the little Elegance goodies as and when you feel like it. The Boho is worth it for the seats alone! :thumbup:

Dopes the Bohemia come with cruise and rear parking sensors though, as I feel they are more worthwhile than 15" wheels. Oh the heated seats are a god send on those cold winter mornings waiting for the heaters to work. Have to say after 3 years and 50k miles still very happy with my elegance.

I don't know the Bohemia spec but my Elegance is perfect tor me. The heated seats with 5 settings are great in winter and the rear sensors are great. Add to that cruise control and well it's specced better than probably any other supermini. I also have a nice leather steering wheel and.gear knob. I suppose all the other goodies like cooled glovebox and drivers drawer, trip computer and traction control may also apply to other specs but all in all the Elegance is awesome. 14" wheels are a bit puny but I have seen articles which say these give the best ride. I had wondered about uprating these though.

Why are you replacing your current car, its not exactly old and its allready lost the bulk of the depreciation, buying a 1 year old one will be a waste of money surely?

Because i generally change my car just before ive had them for 3 years or or so..... but another reason is one folk may find odd.... im on my 3rd red car ive had in a row(Punto, Megane and now the fabia...) getting bored of the colour lol so im looking to get a blue storm coloured fabia....(for the first time i would also be replacing a car with another of the same)

• 2 weeks later...