What's your APR'D vrs making??

ABOO

Have seen the claims from APR website that phase 1 map makes in the region of 240lb/ft. Have people with this software, achieved this figure?Curious as I'm thinking after reading how power is delivered that APR might be the map for me:)

Would appreciate mk1 VRS owners giving feedback [particularly with rr figures], and any other mods listed.

Have been in a mates MKIV Golf with the software and its very impressive, although he hasn't a clue how much power its making.

Cheers, Kev.......smile.gif

I've had a trial APR map done to my car (otherwise completely standard) and it transformed the car!

No idea on actual figures, but it pulled harder and right to the red line without trailing off :)

I've considered getting the trial APR, but after haring peoples stories of their car after REVO trial, I'm a bit concerned.....

Did you're car appear normal after trial was over Babs? as to be fair I've never heard any negatives after APR trial..

Yes - completely standard! Run on 99ron always, which is the only thing that's different from standard (they're mapped to run on 97 as standard).

I will do yes, my current insurance company won't insure me with mods :(

I only had a RR done with my APR stage 2, its now pushing 237lbs, i do remeber the sateg 1 being a great remap tho, alot more pull thru the revs :orb_raisi

very cool , id def rate the APR products :orb_cool:

When i had mine remapped i had the choice of a 98 or a lower ron map,

i went for the 98 as i was told it can give a tad more and also be smoother, i think that was with stage 1 lol my memory isnt good lol

this is the TSR RR of my stage 2, "with my 18s

full milltek, induction and forge fmic

rr003.jpg

Edited by Lloyd55vrs

From your post it sounds like you upgraded from Stage 1 to 2 using APR is that correct Lloyd? If so, in your opinion, is the difference between the 2 worth the cost involved? ie.software,intercooler etc..What was your toeque on that graph?

Cheers.........

Edited by ABOO

I have a full stage 2 APR map on mine,which was done recently @ Awesome.

My RR results can be found in the thread below.

http://briskoda.net/north-west-skoda-meets/post-awesome-rr-day-pics-

results/117567/5/

276lb/ft very impressive mate. What other mods have you got rigged up with software? As above do you think costs involved over stage 1 are justified for gains, or did you go straight to stage 2?:)

276lb/ft very impressive mate. What other mods have you got rigged up with software? As above do you think costs involved over stage 1 are justified for gains, or did you go straight to stage 2?:)

I got everything fitted before i had the car mapped.

FMIC,Turbo back exhaust,tip,boost pipes,dv and replacement air filter.

It all depends how much cash you have whether to go to stage 2 or not.

If i was starting again i would get the suspension,brakes done 1st,then just go for stage 1.

Depending on where you are,i could give you a demo.

Thanks for the kind demo offer mate:thumbup:, but you're a couple of hours from me though:thumbdwn:.

My cars previous owner was Lincolnshire police, and I'm sure its mapped anyway:confused: Am awaiting service history to see if anythings mentioned. Once oil and filter is done next week, I'm going to get it on rr and see where I'm at. Hopefully if already mapped, can go for stage 2 upgrades, then software.

yeah, stage 2 was def worht the extra, its great :orb_devil

the torque was 237lbs

i had my RR done on TSRs rollers. i was goin to have it done at a dif RR too just to see what came up as ive heard they vary alot,

stage 2 has gave a big gain from my stage 1

im hoping its giving more power than tsr said, it certainly seems quick :orb_raisi

trouble is b4 i got to another set of rollers i stuck 20s on lol lol

it does seem a big difference? lol maybe tsr broke something lol lol lol :orb_lol:

ive been told awesomes rollers are very good tho :orb_cool_

lol it also gave me 13mpg if linked ot my right foot

Edited by Lloyd55vrs