Login Details

FreudianSlip

Hi.

After reading in here about all the magic that can be done with VAG-COM I went and purchased the bits from Ross-Tech. Amazing delivery times - ordered it on Friday (pay day!) and it was here this morning!

Anyways - all excited like, I went to plug it in to my faithful Superb and have a good old tinker.

I'm a bit stumped though, as some of the options I want to go play with ask me for "Service Codes or Secret Pass Codes" and refer me to the service manual (which I dont have....?).

Can someone point me in the right direction to get these codes?

Thanks in advance

Freudy

I'll probably go buy one of those aforesaid manuals just for completeness.

But ... managed to get the anti-hijack working, along with the "chirp" when locking / unlocking the doors - always good for pose value methinks. I was happy to see there are zero fault codes with the car and that the mileage tallies (ish) with what VAG-COM says it should be.

Dissapointed to see that I dont have auto-headlights though - is there any way I can get this module added - perhaps from a dealer? I'm guessing it's a re-blown eeprom or perhaps some additional hardware?