My VRS

Hello,

Bought the car from paxton on this site ( did the stupid thing and had a baby...fool! Hence the sale) Had it neally a year, 160bhp from a Dragon box, upper and lower strut braces, Pipercross filter and PD160 thingy. Fitted the lower Seat splitter and got the alloys last week, well chuffed with them. Please dont say it needs lowering...it would look better but cost/hassle means I cant. Im thinking of priming and spraying the plastic chrome grill black to save the £80 of getting a badgeless one. Can anyone photoshop it to give me an idea of what it would look like.

Cheers in advance....Olly

24019.attach

24020.attach

Edited by ollymonkeynuts

Bought the car from paxton on this site Cheers in advance....Olly

I dont like it!

Looks pants!

Only joking im jealous that you took my baby from me!

IT NEEDS LOWERING!!!!!!

If you didnt get my text..... I just saw you on sky3 on a programme called crime scene. You were investigating a robbery. The Narator said Olly from Exeter so i turned around and saw you mug shot whilst eating my weetabix!

I KNOW I KNOW IT NEEDS LOWERING...might do you never know!

Paxton...you can have it back at the right price...;).

The Sky programme was quite funny, camera was just one bloke with a camera bit bigger than a camcorder. I had to do a lot of nodding while the SOCO guy was doing the obvious and looking for footprints!

Skudmissle...Im not sure about the grill, cant decide. I might try smoking out the rear light clusters, someone else on here has done it, again im not sure but i already have a can of light spray stuff so might give it a go. If i do the lights it would be rude not to do the grill.

Cheers guys for your comments

Surprised I've still not seen your car around Exeter area Olly - Perhaps my car knows you're connected with the law so makes me avoid anywhere it knows you are. ;)

If you ever consider serious tuning, gimme a shout for a test drive. Might even let you drive it