Rear end bodywork damage

JD_Besty

Hi all,

Had a little incident this week by reversing into a post. My heart sank when wood and bumper made contact. Bumper and rear quarter panel damage occured. What an idiot!:mad: Anyway these things happen and now got to get the furby back to looking like new, with the minimum indent on my wallet. My local Skoda garage (Underwoods Colchester) are sending me a quote this week for fixing the damage, but have a feeling it will be pretty high.

Has anyone got any recommendations of places to get my handywork sorted out (pictures below). I live in Colchester, so anywhere in that area would be ideal; or in the Norwich area, which I regularly visit.

Cheers for your help

24052.attach

24053.attach

24054.attach

24055.attach

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Static for the recommendation of Motts Body Repair in Nayland. Taking my car in next Saturday for the work to be done. I will post pics up of hopefully the great craftmanship and my car back to looking as good as new.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Got my car car repaired at Motts Body Repair near Colchester. Done a great job with the repair (as the pics below show) and are a happy chappy again. Only problem was they hadn't cleaned the car prior to me picking it up, it had been left outside and had dirty rain marks all over. I had to go back last Saturday to get it cleaned and have a couple of other small issues sorted out, which wasn't happy about having to do. Anyway all sorted now and spent the rest of the day cleaning the inside to match the sparkling exterior.

Thanks Neil for the recommendation!

24936.attach

24937.attach

24938.attach

24939.attach