Trax Carshow!. Silverstone 6th Sept 2009. Briskoda clubstand!

devonutopia

im in the early track time slot

the guide for the event is on the website now theres a map and stuff on there too and the stand in rite in the middle next to the pit lane and trading areas so not bad location

would ne one like me to bring a gazzebo just incase of rain or blistering hot sun

nik

Gazebo may not be a good idea as we'll probably be on concrete so nothing to teather it to?

From the guide it looks like it'll be a great day :thumbup::thumbup:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gazebo may not be a good idea as we'll probably be on concrete so nothing to teather it to?

From the guide it looks like it'll be a great day :thumbup::thumbup:

And I think its still expected to be windy tomorrow. Wind and gazebos don't go well together [remembers being hit on the back of the head by a up-rooted gazebo at a recent track day in Wiltshire - fortunately it hit me before the car!]

For those on track what time are you aiming to arrive, I see sheardings89, your from Portsmouth? I'm driving out of Gosport onto the M27, M3, A34, M40 etc. It's 1.5hrs to the M40 for me, so 5am start ought to mean arrival at about 7am depending on traffic to get into the circuit.

And I think its still expected to be windy tomorrow. Wind and gazebos don't go well together [remembers being hit on the back of the head by a up-rooted gazebo at a recent track day in Wiltshire - fortunately it hit me before the car!]

For those on track what time are you aiming to arrive, I see sheardings89, your from Portsmouth? I'm driving out of Gosport onto the M27, M3, A34, M40 etc. It's 1.5hrs to the M40 for me, so 5am start ought to mean arrival at about 7am depending on traffic to get into the circuit.

I am looking to arrive about 7-8 depending on the stupid annoying route they take us around the gravel pit to get in :thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn:

Was a great show, went down to your stand but alas there was no-one there, so just had a nose about, also spotted a silver VRS doing some laps early, lots of smoke!

10 points for the person who spotted my car

2 clues, it was the only not VRS Fabia

and it was out in the sticks!