F****** ******!!!!!!!!!!!!

For fu*ks sake......

Had my car from new, 6 years all but a few days, spent a small fortune on it, kept in immaculate...... then some tw@ reverses into the front NS wing...... and goes to drive off.....:eek::eek:

Needless to say I git hold of him;)and very nearly got acquainted with my size 13 boot up his ar$e....

Got his details...silly fu*kwitt

Getting NS wing sorted very soon and fitting a new indicator lens.....

Makes me sick:mad:

Edited by Steevie Wonder
Add picture

I feel your pain :mad: My Fabia's still in the bodyshop after some tourists reversed into me with mountain bikes on the back of their car, and drove away WHILE I WAS RUNNING AFTER THEM! Didn't catch them, and couldn't get the reg :thumbdwn: Hope it gets sorted out for ya quickly.

Sorry to hear about this. Accidents happen but driving away really infuriates me

Exactly! If it was me, the damage would upset me but the driving away would make me furious!

What did the turd have to say by way of explanation for the driving off?

:orb_angry motherf.....

i dred the day i come back to something like that, peoples disrespect to other people stuff "CARS" really grinds my gears grrrrr, i dont reverse, open doors, drive into other peoples cars so why the Fu## cant they ?

how hard is it to use the eyes in your head? honestly !

tw##s

oooooo dont get me started :orb_no_no

"sorry i didnt see you there....... how my foot got all the way up your ar#e i dont know" im sure they would disagree then lol

and when they say . "oh its only a car"....... maybe they should learn

actually, its just MY fuc#ing car :orb_wise_

all the best with getting it sorted mate - goodluck

Ouch dude, what an asshole, there are some testicles out there there really are.

Agree with lloyd above we all take care when we get out our cars in supermarkets etc so why cant they ffs!

Were you in the car at the time they hit you?

Not to make a joke out of it cause i feel your pain but with a spec sheet like your stevie would have been hillarious if he did try to "GET AWAY"

I feel your pain :mad: My Fabia's still in the bodyshop after some tourists reversed into me with mountain bikes on the back of their car, and drove away WHILE I WAS RUNNING AFTER THEM! Didn't catch them, and couldn't get the reg :thumbdwn: Hope it gets sorted out for ya quickly.

A swift pull on the bike carrier tends to break it off should you ever find yourself chasing one again.

Oooh blimey

That is one tydy car

I am sorry , hope you get it soted quickly and back on the road

Good luck my dear

You are lucky he was insured ;)

Sarah

I get the feeling if he wasn't insured the police would have been involved, but not for going at the guy for driving without insurance ;):rofl: Bloke would have deserved a good kicking too, as does anyone driving off.

sorry to hear that dude. similar story here too.went to work come back 12 hours later and found that someone had hit the back of my car and drove off :mad: whats worse i know who it was but have no proof as there was noone around/wanted to tell me and there was no security camaras in that area. needless to say the person that did it was nicely surprised a few days later when he found his toyota landcruiser with 4 flat tires :orb_devil i had a job not to laught at him when he called me saying "security some **** sucking *** hole ******* put nine inch nales through my tires" :rofl: just reward for him but i still havent had time/money to respray the passanger side rear 3/4 after him :(

Edited by fatty5000
Potty mouth words

• 3 weeks later...

All done and the results are absolutely perfect!!!

I'm very pleased it is back to normal now,

All praise to the guys - in particularly Paul at:

FAINTREE SKODA GARAGE

HOLYBUSH ROAD

BRIDGENORTH

SHROPSHIRE

WV16 4AY

(01746) 768 777

Cheers guys,

Steve:)

same thing happend to my bro. Just spent £3k on his Alfa GTA. and the silly cow from a few doors down reversed into him.

Now her and her husband are refusing to admitt fault.

If they end up getting away with it, they'll have to respray there own car after mr brake fluid meets it.