Updated look of my vRS

jonboy

I kept looking at my car thinking that something didnt look right. It started to look a little dated so I thought I would try and modernise it a bit.

£20 of Halfords finest mix while you wait paint and this is the result.

I think it looks much better, just need to get a new bumper now as this one is well battered.

Next up I think I am going to matt black the wheels. They are knackered anyway and I cant really afford to have them refurb'd.

Any opinions?

Before

IMG_0082.jpg

After

IMG_2603.jpg

Before

IMG_0086.jpg

After

IMG_2599.jpg

Before

IMG_0079.jpg

After

IMG_2600.jpg

Is it me or does it look a diff colour white?? or is it the light

Like the colour coded look

The before pics are from Spring 2007, its just the light.

Do the bottom half of the door mirrors and the roofrack strips as well :thumbup:

How hard is it to do this? I presume it involves either taking the strips off or masking with a lot of tape and newspaper?

Good idea, I may well do them too now you mention it.

I took the strips off, they simply pop off frant and back, the sides are stuck on with tape.

Is that an ex-cleveland traffic car?

I quite like it... I know what people mean about the black braking it up but I think once the front bumper is repaired/replaced it will look nice and fresh.

Yes it is. Had it 3 years now, now on 122000 miles and still being thrashed to within an inch of its life.