looking for feedback before a potental buy

octavia1.4

as the title sugjests i'm looking to hear from anyone that has had deelings with alloywheels .com trading as rochford tyres, in southend, essex. (according to the web site)

i'm thnking of purchasing alloywheels from there web site and would like to hear from people that had dealings with them. i dont have a lot of cash to spend and want to avoid getting completly screwed over. but converting there prices from pounds to euros it seems i'm getting value for money.

it's not my nature to think the worse of people and i dont see anything to say there not 100% true to form but i know a lot of people in my position that got scamed online and i don't want it to happen to me.

any feedback even if it was a friend that had dealings with them would be very welcome.

brendan

as the title sugjests i'm looking to hear from anyone that has had deelings with alloywheels .com trading as rochford tyres, in southend, essex. (according to the web site)

i'm thnking of purchasing alloywheels from there web site and would like to hear from people that had dealings with them. i dont have a lot of cash to spend and want to avoid getting completly screwed over. but converting there prices from pounds to euros it seems i'm getting value for money.

it's not my nature to think the worse of people and i dont see anything to say there not 100% true to form but i know a lot of people in my position that got scamed online and i don't want it to happen to me.

any feedback even if it was a friend that had dealings with them would be very welcome.

brendan

I have only dealt with them twice. First time they got the wrong speed rating in and tried to persuade me that it would be OK to fit them. Second time, many years later, I had 4 Toyo T1Rs from them which were fitted and balanced there and all was well.

However, a fair few people have had bad things to say about them over on MR2ROC.

Elite Tyres in Rainham are comparable for price and IMO provide a good service.

Chris