Remaps / Newbie

Hello guys!!

Just joined the forum as i'm going to be a proud owner of a 06 plate Fabia VRS as of Wednesday. I live in South West Wales and i'm going to be looking to get the car remapped ASAP! Does anyone know of any decent tuners in Wales I could visit? Whats the average price of a remap?

Thanks

i dont get why people want there car remaping straight away, why dont you get used to the car first then you will be able to tell the difference after remappig

is it just me who thinks this???

I bought mine in June, because i want to wait for points to go on my licence to bring the insurance down and i want to wait until my warranty has run out, i wont be remapping until next year.

And you know what i love it! Im having so much fun in a standard car and ive driven lots of fast cars but the VRS is a gem :D