Nothing I'm worried about but just wondering...

I got the spiders fitted recently also, however i replaced the suspension.

The front strut brace wouldn't make a difference in that aspect.

If it's while braking i would lean towards saying warped discs, can't see how fitting new alloys would make it judder only under braking.

Smithy

It'll be deposits on the brake discs. Find a straight, quiet road, and brake repeatedly hard from 60mph to 5. It'll get smelly after a few runs, but you'll soon have nice quiet brakes! :thumbup:

And beware the doomsayers who'll tell you you've warped the discs (and then no doubt try to flog you some premium ones 'to stop it happening again'... :rolleyes: )

As above, check the front wheels. I also doubt it will be the discs, providing they were not an issue before the swap. I dented some of my wheels when i had my VRS and that caused vibrations.

I do get a squealing noise from my disks at the front 312mm had them ftted in March at Jabba Sport and notced the noise soon after (Only at low speed)

Im sure slightly warped cos this noise at low speed is like counting 1,2 squeak 1,2 squeak and so on at say 5, 10mph.