Odd rev changes when accelerating???

I've notice that the revs seem to drop off slightly when accelerating, esp. out of corners or roundabouts, most often in 3rd..., then pick up again.

Is this the Haldex clutch kicking in or something more sinister, like the main clutch or gearbox playing up? Or the bloody air sensors? I've no clutch slip otherwise:confused:. It's a 53 4x4 132k.

Any bright suggestions much appreciated. Only fault code I've got is ? exhaust air sensor but don't see how it could be that...

seems to be a common problem with flat spots at various points. most on here suggest a remap:D can't wait to get mine done. I get a drop in revs/power/momentum - when I change gear(pushing on hard), up on the clutch and the revs are about 4000 back on the throttle and it is like the engines gone, then kicks back in and pushes hard again. Remap is supposed to smooth the power out and get rid of the flat spots like this. HTH