Carpet mats with fasteners

mp7125

Hi can anybody confirm the Superb mats that you get from the dealers (priced £49) come with the holes for the fasteners for the back and the front? My local dealers Farmers didn't have any in stock so could not confirm.

Is there a set in Halfords that would be equally as good or is it best to pay the premium and get ones from the dealers which fits the car?

Tx.

Is there a set in Halfords that would be equally as good or is it best to pay the premium and get ones from the dealers which fits the car?

The majority of mats we sell are universal, and we do sell those part rubber/part carpet ones which are the best of both worlds. These are the ones I use and prefer.

No sets we currently sell will work with the Superb's OE securing system.

The majority of mats we sell are universal, and we do sell those part rubber/part carpet ones which are the best of both worlds. These are the ones I use and prefer.

No sets we currently sell will work with the Superb's OE securing system.

Thanks Bluefox and Fofos for your advice. I'm going to order the Skoda ones given I can fasten them at the front and back.

I'm going to order the Skoda ones given I can fasten them at the front and back.

As a note, you'll have to put the holes in the floor yourself (or ask the dealer to do it), as the securing plugs have a screw thread on the base to attach to the car floor.

skoda ones do have the fastners but if your ordering mats seperatly e.g driver only then beware, the part numbers are wrong on the passengerside ones (drivers number on them) i had 5 different mats before they got a the right one to me.... first 2 that came were rear foot well mats (dealer's fault) and then i had 3 passenger mats all with the right part number but we're on the wrong side mat :confuse::confuse::confuse::confuse: