AP coilovers 4x4 1.8t

brf2005

Just had this as an upgrade fitted by Awesome gti

They are great definately feel the difference set 40mm approx lower at mo no problems with speed humps and the drive is'nt harsh; which is great cost about £605 supplied and fitted to great price. I defo give this the thumbs up:P

25753.attach

25754.attach

25755.attach

25756.attach

Hope these are ok.

Tested car on a private road last night and it does shift; no need to slam the brakes early when coming to a bend (still cautious though) feels alot safer with this upgrade if you are having a remap

you can get the top mounts from america, cant remember the sight name tho soz. they are called suspension caps iirc, all it does is replace the thick rubber top mount with what looks like a thinner metal one, looked metal ne way

How is the handling now and does the car look a lot better in the flesh?

What is the damage with the Insurance company with the mod?

They look really good in the pictures I have an Elegance estate as well...I am getting the remap on Friday at Awesome GTI...it could be very tempting!!!!

How is the handling now and does the car look a lot better in the flesh?

What is the damage with the Insurance company with the mod?

They look really good in the pictures I have an Elegance estate as well...I am getting the remap on Friday at Awesome GTI...it could be very tempting!!!!

The handling is 100% better I had a revo remap and I always had to slow right down well before bends and alway felt unsteady unless getting the traction going. You have to get it to believe; I would say its like driving a new car totally AWESOME:P

My insurance went up by approx 5%. If you are tempted should get it done while VAT is only 15%