Aaaaaaaargghhhhhhh!

Supurbia

It's happening to me, the VX man is being driven out of me by the invasion of the superb snatchers, more and more I find more reason to prefer my Skudda and less and less to want a VX again, I think a lot of it is because my mate saw and sat in an Insignia the other day and reports back that it's great for taking the kids to infant school again, I had hoped you could fit adults in the back this time around, and I'm not going back to sitting in a sardine can ever again, and now I've found a VW dealer that's happy to work on the car and has a service level I expect from a main agent, things look even better through the windscreen at last.

and now I've found a VW dealer that's happy to work on the car and has a service level I expect from a main agent, things look even better through the windscreen at last.

stop making the rest of us jealous!

Where about are you - I think I've seen your location in a previous thread, but can't remember.

:thumbup:

Just read the Insignia road test in this week's Autocar - rated well, but agree there doesn't look too much space in the back.

NB: Service level & main agent in the same sentence, not often that happens!

My local independant (5 min walk from home) charges me £40ph, the main stealer (25 min drive from home) is £65ph, guess who I use?

I've always thought Skoda to be superior to Vauxhall in this class of car, just a shame Skoda don't make an alternative to the Zafira type of mini mpv (not the Roomster it's too small), I'd certainly buy 1 then!

Edited by Supacabby

I've always thought Skoda to be superior to Vauxhall in this class of car, just a shame Skoda don't make an alternative to the Zafira type of mini mpv (not the Roomster it's too small), I'd certainly buy 1 then!

Yeah, I agree with that although the old Senator's and even Omega's were pretty good for what they were.

In any case, I definitely agree about the Zafira equiviliant - the Roomster's pretty good but like the Meriva it's a bit of an odd car... MPV but with five seats? What's the point?

In any case, I definitely agree about the Zafira equiviliant - the Roomster's pretty good but like the Meriva it's a bit of an odd car... MPV but with five seats? What's the point?

4 1/2 seats to be precise, centre rear is designed as an 'occasional' seat, wtf?