Passenger door locking/unlocking itself everytime i go above 10mph

v8rick

Hi, i have not posted on here in a while due to a major house refurbishment,, but i need some help with my octy please.

I went to Jabbasport in crowland to get the antihijack turned on, and everything was working fine, until a couple of days ago when the car would get to 10mph and the doors would lock,, but then the passenger front door would unlock straight away.

I have tried wd40 in the lock etc,, no difference (apart from the key turning easier that is :) ) I have even tried holding the lock down from the inside while driving but every time i slow down to less than 10mph and speed up again, it unlocks again.

It wouldnt be so bad if the soleniod wasnt so loud, but i could do with sorting it out,,,, so if anyone has any advice ,, please help!!

Cheers, Rick.

This may seem silly but the passenger door is shut properly or the senser that says its shut is working correctly? As this could cause it not to lock. Other than that I would agree with the above that it sounds like a problem with the control unit in the door (known to suffer from water ingress).