forge fmic

vrs Rich

Dimensions

Thanks,

Getting there aren't we ;)

I have one at the unit and i'll take a few measurements but tbh if you going for a universal one i'd be tempted to measure the available space at the bottom of the bumper behind the centre grill. Make an IC as wide and as deep as you can and try that. Depth has a big influence of an intercoolers ability to cool as the air spends longer going through the fins, I dont think the forge one is really deep enough (just my 10p)

Forge did alot of testing I know on Colins car originally. The graphs for their intercooler shows it works for sure. But then you see alot of people now going for things like water injection as tuning has move on, everything can be improved but it would probably end up costing you more in the long run finding out, development isn't cheap. Also remember the universal intercoolers on ebay are usually a much poorer design and construction than something developed by a leading company.

Spend a little spend twice!

Go on the Merlin Motorsport website and they do Forge Series100 intercoolers (i think its 100).

Which are a universal intercooler, but a branded one.

There cheapish too (half price of proper kit, but then youve goto buy pipes).

HTH, Dave