Fabia VRS Suspension?

Gez

Hey guys, i have noticed that a fair few people lower their cars just by using springs and not dampers aswel, Would there be any extra banging or nocking when lowering on springs such as Eibach/Weitec? Also is there a Vast advantage to changing the dampers too and will uprated dampers cause Banging or nocking? Cheers in advance.

i've had just about every combination on various cars - lowered springs with std shocks (awful!) - std springs with gas shocks (ok!) - complete spring and shock kit (weitec 40mm - brilliant kit!) - Coilovers (2 different kits on the same model of car - 1 set expensive - 1 set cheapo ebay ones. Buy the best you can afford!)

depends on the make of kit as far as i'm concerned anything is better than std!

Hi

As for the suspension , I always used to say go for the best you can afford

But at the moment we have the AP coilovers quite cheap and the quality of these are fantastic!!!!

So may be worth getting some info on them

Either that or have a look at the STR.T kit

I have that kit on my car and do like the quality of that and not too firm to make it uncomfortable to drive

Definately worth doing the rear ARB as that improves the handling immensly!!!!

Sarah

i fitted just the eibach springs to my last car (focus) and the ride,handling and looks were massively improved.

i wouldn't normally recommend it as the shockers arent designed for it, thats probably why eibach dont lower as much as everyone else. (to keep close to the tolerances of the o.e. shocks)

i wouldn't think twice about fitting them. specially for £140

chris