Bucket Seat

adray-m

Anyone got any pics of Fabia's fitted with a nice big bucket seat or seats?

I fancy, not right now but in the future, fitting a single fixed bucket seat into my fabia just cause well one I love how they hug you, two I want to be held better by some harnesses and well three I think they're cool lol...

Cheers,

Adrian

As some one involved in motorsport for 20+ years, I would not reccomend Harness belts without a roll cage. The fabia is a strong car but a roll could easy cave the roof in and harness belts you can't get out of the way.

There called 'custom' cages for a reason.

Get them to make you one!

Although, I think the type of cage your after may be a Show cage, seeing as you dont like the proper cage.

Loads of body shops will weld you in and spray a show cage for not alot. Polished cages are more expencive.

HTH.

Dave

Thats right!

I have 2 Sparco PRO 2000 copies chairs in my car, they are picked out right now so I have no good pictures of the more than those in the link above ..

Bought second-hand chairs at the junkyard for 50 GBP which I cut of the base and used as the base for Sparco seats :)