Bluetooth/mobilephone question.

Let's say that i jump in my car whit a friend, the phone connects to the Bluetooth at the same time.......Right ???

Then all of a sudden my wife calls me, as allways she say's things that are for my ears only......;)

1. Is it possible to answer my phonecall with the mobile phone insted of the cars "phone" ?????

2. If answer the call whit the cars "phone" and after a while i realise that she is soon to say the " for my ears only " thing.......Can i switch to the mobile phone ???????

I've had a look in the manual on the Columbus. The relevant part about mobiles (Holding a Conversation) says now't about switching between the two. I've uploaded scans of the text so that you can read them. First page is here and the second page is here. I'd say that you've two choices:

1) Kick your mate out the passenger side - warning, may cause injury.

2) Kill the conversation with your wife - warning, may cause injury.

HTH :)

Ray

I've had a look in the manual on the Columbus. The relevant part about mobiles (Holding a Conversation) says now't about switching between the two. I've uploaded scans of the text so that you can read them. First page is here and the second page is here. I'd say that you've two choices:

1) Kick your mate out the passenger side - warning, may cause injury.

2) Kill the conversation with your wife - warning, may cause injury.

HTH :)

Ray

So true, so true! :(

I have the GSM3 preparation and it takes over the phone in RSAP mode, basically. I cant even read a text once this has happened. In mine I have to disconnect the system from the phone - either at the phone or in the MFD, do what i need to do then reconnect using MFD

1. Is it possible to answer my phonecall with the mobile phone insted of the cars "phone" ?????

2. If answer the call whit the cars "phone" and after a while i realise that she is soon to say the " for my ears only " thing.......Can i switch to the mobile phone ???????

If you are UK based then the most likely answer is no to both. The superb II phone kit is really a mobile phone in its own right, and your phone becomes a slave. When you make a call connected to the superb kit, the device making the call is not your mobile phone, but the car kit. All your phone provides is the sim card data, eg. provider, numbers etc. RSAP = Remote Sim Access Protocol.