Anyone got a 170CR 4x4???

None have arrived at UK shores yet, they drive exactly the same as the normal 170CR manuals just a little heavier, that is until the front wheels loose traction and the haldex clutch will bring the back into action!

• 9 months later...

Yes, I have. 170CR 4x4.

Approx 6k miles.

Brilliant car: comfortable; relaxed; responsive handling and powerful.

Auto Express recently voted it best family car . . . and I agree.

Ask for test drive. Fred Rees in Haverfordwest are the closest dealer to me, and seem to be on the ball.

One small problen with the air conditioning. I'll report back when the problem is cured: it empties the air conditioning condensate in the front passenger footwell at the moment. Fix next week, I hope.

Otherwise, just superb..

The Haldex 4x4 adds weight, but it doesn'e show when driving

• Administrators
Yes, I have. 170CR 4x4.

Ask for test drive. Fred Rees in Haverfordwest are the closest dealer to me, and seem to be on the ball.

Would be the combo I'd aim for. With all that torque and weight, having owned a haldex unit before, it's good to have. For making progress and a little more confidence on corner exits/entrys.

Fred Rees, wow, I drove past them last week a few times. I didn't actualy see any skodas on the road face though.

I was down in Pembroke for some climbing ;) Some cracking roads down there for a test drive too :D

My local dealer (Newmarket in Bannockburn) near Stirling, central Scotland has a 170 CR 4X4 Elegance in thier showroom. Take it for me BUY IT. This car covince me to buy a 170 CR Elegance, but without the 4X4. The interior layout is as the car's name superb lovely lovely car. It is in th edarker Grey, with the Onyx leather interior

If you want post me and I can send the dealer details and the salesman that has looked after me for the last 8 years

Rufus