Doors

From inside the door

Your car is maybe suffering from door seals problem. Look for the thread "Door seals creaking" and there you'll find everything you need, but, only if the problem is the same as in that thread.

Your car is maybe suffering from door seals problem. Look for the thread "Door seals creaking" and there you'll find everything you need, but, only if the problem is the same as in that thread.

Thanks it is the same problem but

I made a big mistake by buying this car ONLY 2 months old suffering from:

Door seals problem

Creaking suspension

Creeaking speakers

Shame on you Skoda:finger::finger::finger:

Thanks it is the same problem but

I made a big mistake by buying this car ONLY 2 months old suffering from:

Door seals problem

Creaking suspension

Creeaking speakers

Shame on you Skoda:finger::finger::finger:

As for creaking seals, I've fixed it by parafine lube. I've used lube on seals only twice in last 8 months. It's dead silent, and my problem was on all 4 doors.

Creaking suspension has been covered in one long thread. Mine has it too, marked on next wednesday, for the 4th time at dealer. Problem, same as on all other Octys with creaking, lower arm bushes or ARB bushes. We are talking about 6 bushes in total and price is somewhere arround £15 each.

I've seen creaking speakers problem in one thread as well. If you don't have Sound System, there is one plug somewhere under door card that is creaking while playing a music. Very easy fix. With Sound System is different. I have it on mine and there was a lot of creaking with bass loudspeaker. I've fixed it by making little aluminium support for door card.

I've seen creaking speakers problem in one thread as well. If you don't have Sound System, there is one plug somewhere under door card that is creaking while playing a music. Very easy fix. With Sound System is different. I have it on mine and there was a lot of creaking with bass loudspeaker. I've fixed it by making little aluminium support for door card.

Do you have any pics to help me to find this plug.

What did you mean by sound system? I already have 2 speakers only

Regards

Edited by moshneb

So, you don't have Sound System. For you, there is somewhere explanation in one thread (I don't know where, you have to do a search).

OK

Took me a while, but I found it on this forum:

Video of Door rattle - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and

http://briskoda.net/octavia-ii/octavia-mk2-passangers-door-rattle-solution/101667/

As for creaking seals, I've fixed it by parafine lube. I've used lube on seals only twice in last 8 months. It's dead silent, and my problem was on all 4 doors.

Creaking suspension has been covered in one long thread. Mine has it too, marked on next wednesday, for the 4th time at dealer. Problem, same as on all other Octys with creaking, lower arm bushes or ARB bushes. We are talking about 6 bushes in total and price is somewhere arround £15 each.

Bosnjo,could you please tell me the name by which this parafine lube is sold by?

Bosnjo,could you please tell me the name by which this parafine lube is sold by?

I've got mine in supermarket, car cosmetics section. It's parafine spray used for spraying the engine after washing. I've just picked the first one that came on hand and it works 100%. So, any parafine spray for spraying on engine after washing it.

By the way, mine is HOLTS - ENGINE SPRAY AND SHINE.

Other important thing is to read carefuly whole the thread ("Door seals creaking") about how to apply it and where.

Yesterday i changed the right lower arm bushes and no more creaking.

Regards

Do you know if both bushes on right arm (front and back) where changed or just one. If it was just one, which one it was?

Thanks

It would be good if you write something in thread:

http://briskoda.net/octavia-ii/creaking-suspension-octy-ii/66385/

as there are many people on that thread looking for solutions for their Octy's (including me).

Mine is going to dealer on Wednesday.

Do you know if both bushes on right arm (front and back) where changed or just one. If it was just one, which one it was?

Thanks

It would be good if you write something in thread:

http://briskoda.net/octavia-ii/creaking-suspension-octy-ii/66385/

as there are many people on that thread looking for solutions for their Octy's (including me).

Mine is going to dealer on Wednesday.

Dear Bosnjo

It is the front one part number 1k0407182 pls see my post in the a/m thread. Which include the attachment as it is a common problem in jetta & golf

Wish to you all of good luck next Wednesday.

It cost me about the equivalent of 20 GBP, as my car has no warranty due to buying it from out side my country and our local dealer refused to do anything in it

Dear Bosnjo

It is the front one part number 1k0407182 pls see my post in the a/m thread. Which include the attachment as it is a common problem in jetta & golf

Wish to you all of good luck next Wednesday.

It cost me about the equivalent of 20 GBP, as my car has no warranty due to buying it from out side my country and our local dealer refused to do anything in it

Thanks for info and wishes.

I'll let you know of outcome on next Wednesday.