Mobile phones Rsap and all that

chiz

I am sure that I will get a few opinions here hence the question. In your opinion what is the best usable PDA handset out there. I have just broken my HTC TyTyn and shall replace it just in time for the delivery of my new car a Superb Elegence in Pacific blue with the170cr diesel.

I am thinking that the HTC Touch Pro will do me nicely. Whats the thoughts?

Will it sync with the Columbus Rsap phone thingy?

I have the HTC touch diamind (in fact I have two) and I can't get either to work with the Columbus. I have standard T-Mobile rom on one and that gets as far as being seen, connected and then it disconnects. The other has had various 'cooked' roms on it with nearly every radio rom out there and I can't get that to connect either.

I'm back to using my BT headset :grumpy:

I've tried everything and yes enabled RSAp tried to change the BT stack etc. I can get one handset to connect and it creates a profile but it never gets any further. Once I get into the car the car sees the phone and tries to connect. Then it says no bluetooth phone connected.