312mm pad retaining pin

Joe_N

Hi all, wonder if anyone can help. I've recently picked up a set of 312mm calipers/carriers and disks from my local scrappy and have realised that the pad retaining clips are missing or have been taken already. I was wondering if anyone knew if the clips from my existing 288mm set up would fit (a bit of a long shot) or if they were available as a separate item without the caliper carriers? any help is greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Just tried ringing my local Skoda dealer - Palmers Skoda, St Albans. About as useful as a chocolate teapot! He tells me this part number (above) does not exist and that the only springs showing on his sytem were sold with pads? I was advised to get the reg of vehicle my calipers came off? Any ideas anyone, I may ring another dealer and see what they say?

John

just phoned simpsons at colne and they recognise that part no. i think theyre about £4 ish each so ive ordered some for tuesday. geordie_21 give me a shout if youre struggling to get hold of a set and ill sort something out for you when i get mine. thanks again ric04vrs

just phoned simpsons at colne and they recognise that part no. i think theyre about £4 ish each so ive ordered some for tuesday. geordie_21 give me a shout if youre struggling to get hold of a set and ill sort something out for you when i get mine. thanks again ric04vrs

Thanks for that Joe_N, I have emailed my dealer incase the guy just entered a number incorrectly - If I have no success I'll send you a PM.

John :)