Quick question that never got answered..

atanase

They came as std on Comforts and above, so your Elegance will have factory fit ones....... providing of course its not had a replacement bumper fitted and been done on the cheap.

There should be no other reason why they should be non factory fitted as yours has only just come out of warranty.

I recall at least 2 people said the same on the other thread.

I wonder why the stealer have told me that the faulty sensor(s) didn't show on the diagnostics. I have never seen the report myself but they said no. When asked they replyed with "Maybe they are non factoy fitted" hence why the post here. I reckon they are lying ******** and expect to charge me for another diag just for the sensors!!

:orb_angry

Probably the easiest way to checheck is that the genuine ones are located in the black bumper strip anre fitted from behind the bumper and the cheaper after market ones are fitted through the rear bumper and the head of the sensor sits above the line of the bumper.

A picture would sort it for sure