Fault code 17563. Help?

Yella

Just a quick one. My diagnostics is showing fault codes 17608 (which I knew about already) and 17563 which is new. The manual says this is:

Manifold Abs.Pressure Sensor Circ. Short to B+

Does anyone know what that means in English. Also how serious (and costly) it is to fix.

I did reset the fault codes and 17608 came back but 17563 hasn't as yet (I've done 18 miles since then over a mix of long fast straights and winding country roads).

Cheers in advance.

Cheers for that guys. Also my boost pressure is maxing out at 1320mbar. Does that sound low given the mods and remap (See my signature) that I have?

By the way if I sound like I have a clue I don't really I'm just quoting my liquid gauge!! So please don't ask me to clarify anything too complex.

I don't know if it's the cold weather killing sensors or what but I had a sensor go last week as did someone else on here and my mate has 2 sensors go on his car last week too.

As said try the free checks first but I wouldn't be surprised if your sensor has packed up :(