jumbo box

I've got one of these sitting downstairs waiting to be fitted. Donor car obviously had a fairly hard smack as the metal cagey bit needs a bit of bending, but otherwise it's perfect and was very cheap.

fikes75 - I'm not bothered about the AUX input, but did you install the additional bits and bobs needed to get air to the back?

No not bothered as yet , never even bothered to look for bit's needed as i hardly ever use car at moment (working away most of time) but will have to get my finger out and get it done

,but still enjoying it simply as an armrest .:) And yes it was very easy to change as i had console off before to fit parrot kit ( live to fag lighter).

Edited by fikes75
more info

Only if you want to - mine is missing the parts to do this for example. It looks like a simple tunnel from front to back from the diagram Mike kindly provided me.