jumbo box

There's a bloke on eBay who has been selling these for the last few months - this one has bids now, but was originally on for buy it now of £89 I think.

Genuine SKODA OCTAVIA FRONT ARM REST on eBay, also Centre Consoles Dashboards, Interior Styling, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 08-Feb-09 17:06:36 GMT)

Yes mate won at £87 - 10% redemption coupon + £35 postage =£113.30 :thumbup:

:thumbup:Nice one - I was tempted to go for it myself, but didn't think that would be fair as you'd pointed it out.

In all honesty though, I don't really mind not having the jumbo box - leaves a nice clear space between the seats, and no that fussed having a left armrest.

Let me know how you get on fitting it. I would have thought that someone on the site would know how to retro-fit an aux lead into it.

cheers bud , got it mainly for armrest and oem look. aux would be a bonus but will get round to it later , keep looking in ebay for one but then again ive been looking for ages , whats the bets i see loads of them now lol :eek: .

Now that's giving passengers too much :rolleyes:

Wifey is always sitting in the back, as the frontseat is filled with son :D

So to give her a little comfort, her buns can be grilled too ;)

As far as I can see, the jumbo box doesnt have the aux input. But does have the rearseat heating switches.

I was just about to say this; beaten to it. ;)

Your could always modify it and fit an Aux-in socket in the same position as the OE one.

• 3 weeks later...

Fitted jumbo box in about 15 mins , never bothered with aux as yet as i am away for twelve days at a time, then home for two ,so not too much time to potter around as yet. Armrest is good , had one in my last car , so when i got the vrs i realy missed not having one ,sorry it took a while to post but will update if i ever get round to fitting aux.

• 2 months later...
Fitted jumbo box in about 15 mins , never bothered with aux as yet as i am away for twelve days at a time, then home for two ,so not too much time to potter around as yet. Armrest is good , had one in my last car , so when i got the vrs i realy missed not having one ,sorry it took a while to post but will update if i ever get round to fitting aux.

Presume by the fact it only took 15 mins that it was quite straightforward to change ?