Dealer nightmare ends trumps up.

Gillywibble

I ordered a locking wheel nut cover (plastic) in August last year. By December, it still hadn't arrived (I hadn't been particularly pro-active chasing it as it was only 70p).

I then ordered an offside wing mirror and paint for my Mum's Fabia. The mirror was in stock and paint placed on order.

Five weeks and many phone calls later, the paint finally turns up. I drove over during my lunch hour only to find that the paint was silver, not red as ordered.

The paint finally arrived this week. Due to the delays, the garage offered not to charge me. In addition, the order code for the locking wheel nut cover was wrong, so they sent a brand new set of four locking wheel nuts :)

Nice result. Would that all dealers were like this one

Then again, wouldn't it be great if they'd managed to get it right in the first place - can't be rocket science ! :rolleyes:

Must have been having a bad day!

I have ordered different parts from a few different dealers and they#ve always been very fast. efficient and helpful!

It worked out good for you in the end though!