Improve steering feel/weight?

After jumping from swmbo's Clio 182 to the fabia you notice just how bad the steering on the fabia really is. Theirs just no feel of what the front wheels are doing. Even swmbo comments on it.

So my question is aparting from selling the car and buying an integra what can be done to improve things. I've already got vag-com set to the max. Only other mods are a rarb. Tyres are Nero's alround. I know the front bushes need doing.

Cupra Console Bushes and PowerFlex Wishbone Bushes :thumbup: Oh and throw on an Eibach Front Anti-Roll bar whilst your at it (dont forget to put new drop-links on when you do too) :cool: You say you got Vag-Com set to max for the power steering, shouldnt it be less to reduce the involvement of PAS?

Stiffening your farb will probably increase your understeer and I can't really see it doing a lot for the steering "Feel". A good strut brace will tighten things up a bit but it's onl;y really noticeable when your making progress. The bushes would be a good start.

If you really want better, more direct and precise steering other than an Integra you could buy a Roomster ;)