Electric Fan

A few days ago I heard a noise coming from under the bonnet.Today I did an inspection and I found out that the noise is coming from the electric fan that can be seen in front of the car.I took it out of there,but there is a problem.I can't find any way to disassemble the propeller.It is "glued" to the electric motor.Any suggestions?It is a squeaky sound.Now,If I rotate the propeller it doesn't make any sound,but if I press the propeller against the electric motor it starts to make that noise.

I am not very sure how to say it in english,but I'll try.The electric engine has that long,thin metal piece that is moving(rotating),that rotor.On the part where it gets out of the engine it is surrounded by a piece of rubber.Well,that piece of rubber is not anymore in it's normal place.I want to put it back,but to do that,I need to get the propeller out and i have no idea how to do that.The propeller has a round piece of metal in it's center surrounded by a metal ring.

I think a new one from Skoda is a lot of money, so you might be better off looking on ebay or in a scrap yard.

If mine ever breaks, I'll just remove it. Forge make a blanking plug to cover the hole on the cylinder head, and there is a guide on one of the golf forums on how to do it. The pump is only there for cold start emissions, as it helps to warm up the cat quickly when cold.

Try searching for "Secondary Air System" or "Secondary Air Pump" on here. You'll find plenty of information.