Body Kit help!

Fabia05_DR

Sup peeps!!!

Just a quick question... I heard that the VW Polo sideskirts fit the 05 Fabia... how accurate is that?

Update:

Another question: Will the Fabia RS headlights fit the normal Fabia?

I'm working hard on my project so I can post pictures soon...

Edited by Fabia05_DR

... I heard that the VW Polo sideskirts fit the 05 Fabia... how accurate is that?

I did a bit of research on the topic and YES, they fit. To be more precise the ones from the Polo GTI Cup are the ones you need. AFAIK the Cup version has only been in sale in Germany and it was limited edition. When I checked about them the price from Germany was ~200 Euro each. So you're probably looking at ~400 Euro before paint and labour for them being fitted. Not a cheap mod. :)

I did a bit of research on the topic and YES, they fit. To be more precise the ones from the Polo GTI Cup are the ones you need. AFAIK the Cup version has only been in sale in Germany and it was limited edition. When I checked about them the price from Germany was ~200 Euro each. So you're probably looking at ~400 Euro before paint and labour for them being fitted. Not a cheap mod. :)

Wow... do you have a link where I can see those sideskirts? I'm kinda willing to make a sacrifice if it is worth it...

-----------------------

@Nathanio: What xenon does the RS use? I mean what bulb size?

Edit, here's the real one:

IMG_1685.JPG

And the rather not bad GTI Cup:

49859.jpeg

:o

wowww.. that looks REAL nice!!! Thanks a lot for your help, i think I now know where im going with that :thumbup:

One more thing, i am looking for a good rear spoiler/bumper... something along these lines:

my.php?image=bejz8n38ekdq8uf7.jpg

Can you help me out as to what model it is and/or where i can get it?

Again, thanks for ur help guys!! :)

Indeed it does, would look mint if the bumper and sideskirts were the right colour!

It's a really good photoshop, but yeah, i would love those sideskirts and a decent rear lip.

I also haven't made up my mind on what headlights I'm going to use between the Superskoda angel eyes or the Fabia Rs ones... what do u guys think?