2008 L&K floor mats?

in terms of floor mats what should you get ast standard with the current 2.0L TDI L&K?

reason I'm asking is I think I may have been skanked out of them because my car is a lease....I ended up with lease company branded grey floormats, which on the drivers side haven't lasted five mins :(

if there should have been some L&K mats then I'm going to contact the delivery dealer direct and see if I can get some gratis

You've been skanked :thumbdwn:

My MY08 2007 L&K came with the proper floor mats despite being a lease car. The mats supplied by the lease firms themselves go like british rail sandwiches after about 20k. They also pose a safety risk when they decide to foul the pedals, thats the point at which they get binned. The Skoda mats have so far survived 79k of Timberland boot based driving and are still OK.

You should get 4 fully fitted floor mats with your car.

Yes, the L&K (recent models anyway) come with mats as standard. Black with fittings which clip over the round bits in foot wells. My drivers side mat after 18k miles is still ok. Couple pics where you can just see the mats:

PICT0237.jpg

PICT0240.jpg

thanks all - I think I'll drop the lease company a line to check on this seeing as they instruct the dealer to replace with the lease branded mats

at the mo I'm going through the process of having some paint finish repaired and its been a bit of a nightmare to sort out with the supllying dealer, I don't want to start banging on about mats and upset things further so may just decide to go and buy some myself!

so any recommendations for third-party mats or would you stick with skoda ones?

The actual L&K brochure lists them in the standard spec:

Removable woven carpets with silver-grey lining

Thats the type of floor mats my L&K came with.

I'm surprised there do not seem to be more good quality options in the third-party mats arena

surely not everyone is using skoda brand mats? or actually does this thread confirm that they're the best to stick with?....