Rear wash wipe

Ali C

Where is the likely place for the rear wash water hose to part as I think my one has as there is a damp smell in the boot and what fuse is it for the buzzer to remind you about your keys in the ignition one more the interior light does come on when the drivers door opens

cheers

mine came apart in two places, directly where it connects to the wiper mechanism -easy to get to by yanking the boot trim off, and also came off near the cd changer, just pull the carpet back and you will spot the pipe.

To fix i reconnected them, then ziptied the overlaps and then wrapped in insulation tape.

Actually the best way to stop them popping off was me trying to get out of the habit of using them when it was freezing, that would guarantee the pipe coming off, oh and using much stronger concentrate. Luckily mine never split.

CD stacker, if fitted, is on the LHS, behind the wheel arch.

Ref the lights buzzer, I think that's configurable in VAGCom, like a lot of the other buzzer warnings are, so it may be switched off. Do you get a fasten seat belt (driver's belt only) and/or a low fuel audible warning? If not, I'd strongly suspect someone's had them turned off!

Edited by KenONeill