Enough is enough

Hi got a 04 fabia vrs and the rear doors are leaking , what a surprise !

seen all the posts on here about this , have had them sealed twice by a skoda dealer and twice by a friend .

Any one got any ideas the rubber door seals seem to be ok , someone told me

that they leak at the top of door card right in the corner near the quater glass

how true this is i dont know .

So if anyone can help i would be greatful , ill even pay them to do it if they think they can sort it

Sorry i cant help but i have just picked up my vrs up last week a 56reg and looking at the door cards i seem to have the same problem, or it has had the problem before :thumbdwn: its been raining the last two days but not been out to check the car so i will look tomorrow, but it seems like im in the same boat as you :(

Best option is to do them yourself, will only cost you about £10 for some sealant and a pack of door card clips as they snap easily when taking the doorcard off. Theres some thorough guides on here with pictures, I posted up my attempt with pics last year and mine has been awesome. At least you know its done right if you do it and its not hard at all.

John