what colour in the panel

Hello i have a skoda superb II 1.9 tdi pd dpf and when i turn the key on ignition appear a lot of symbol´s one of them is the steerling driver in my case he appears in red, but a week ago it appear in yellow what colour does your car appear??

regards

If I understand you correctly, you mean the symbol of the steering wheel? If so, the manual says:

Electromechanical power steering

The warning light comes on for a few seconds when the ignition is switched on.

If the warning light after switching on the ignition or when driving lights up continuously,

a fault exists in the electromechanical power steering.

If the yellow warning light lights up, this indicates a partial failure of the power

steering and the steering forces can be greater.

I would get the garage to look at the power steering oil.

Ray.

If I understand you correctly, you mean the symbol of the steering wheel? If so, the manual says:

Electromechanical power steering

The warning light comes on for a few seconds when the ignition is switched on.

If the warning light after switching on the ignition or when driving lights up continuously,

a fault exists in the electromechanical power steering.

If the yellow warning light lights up, this indicates a partial failure of the power

steering and the steering forces can be greater.

I would get the garage to look at the power steering oil.

Ray.

Ray when you turn the ignition what colour does it ight in panel before you switch on ???

Melo

Look in the Manual or Documentation on the website

?koda Auto - ?koda Superb - Documentation

Index - Warning lights - Overview - then at the bottom of the page it says

"Operational faults are shown in the instrument cluster as red symbols (priority 1 - danger) or yellow symbols (priority 2 - warning)."

The seat belt presumably initially shows as red until the system can confirm it is worn and 'connected' (i.e. normal failsafe mode).

:o Sorry, you're quite right - put it down to old age! :o Still reveals a steering problem if the light's yellow, though.

Ray

well when i site in the car i listen some noises like air compress or something near that do you heard too that noises