Electric sunroof???

I own a Roomster3 with a glass roof and was wondering whether or not it would be possible to convert the roof in some way to make it open. I realise that it is probably a virtual impossibility but thought I'd ask first.

Anything is possible given enough cash however I suspect this one will cost you at least 3 figures.

There is also the fact that like the windscreen it has some structural bearing which would make the open proposition even more difficult

I've been combing the Skoda used cars site and it's annoying how much duff information dealers have been able to enter. The number of Roomies that have an Electric Sun Roof is amazing. I think they mean panoramic sun roof. (Or did the early ones have an eletric sunroof?)

Having just had the glass roof replaced on my Roomster I would say that what you ask is not possible. The glass is in one piece and is bonded into place.