how do i remove cover from hatchback door

how do i remove the cover from the hatchback door of an octy mk1.my rear wiper is leaking inside the door but i dont know how to remove the plastic cover. also if anyone else has had this problem could they tell me do i nedd new pipes or connectors or has something just come loose.

trim is easy to get off, harder to get back on though. open boot, pull trim down towards you from the bottom of the boot edge. there are some 'lugs' that' push into to hold in place, and some metal clips that hold top of the trim on by the glass.usually the pipe comes of the motor housing, or it could be inside the motor housing. suggest you open the motor housing, (6 or 7 seven small torx screws) and check that. maybe worth putting some PTFE tape on the 'bit' inside, obvious when you open it up. and librally cover motor parts in some grease.hope that makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...