Roofbox question......

I've used the search button and got some infor and what people have bought. But i'm looking for some advice. Its my day off today so I went into work as a customer and asked one of th guys who works with me to give me a hand trial-fitting a couple of the roof boxes that we have on display (Halfords!)

Tried the 250L - looked gash and cheap! Plus the holes in the underside of the box where too close together to fit onto the Std Skoda bars!

Tried to Exodus 470L in Gloss Black - looked better - if a little big. But again the holes where too close together!

What have you go and what does it look like? need at least the size (in Litres if possible) to compare with what i can get from my work.

Thanks in advance!

Looks like about a 250L.

Thats a lot of stuff in the Skoda though - my hats off to you!

I'm going on a 2 week holiday over to germany with my wife & 2 kids - so need to pack the thing to the hilt!

Yep - I got that lot and g'f and 2 kids in there! Was a bit of a squeeze.