Fabia SDI (2002) 100k service

Apologies for asking such a boring question but does anyone know if there is anything vital that should be carried out during the 100k service for the Fabia SDI aside from the oil change??

I used to have this car dealer serviced but recently switched to the garage around the corner to save money. For the 90k service I had a simply oil change and wasn't planning to go back to the dealer until 120k service when the cambelt will need changing again.

when I asked for a quote from this garage they said it would be £160 + VAT if they carried out all the checks Skoda recommend or £50 for an oil change and brake check.

Do I risk missing some vital sign of wear and tear if I opt for the basic service? I do over 20k miles a year in this car and can't really afford to have it fail.

I'd be grateful for any input

Thanks

Patrick

I do oil & filter every 10k, fuel and air filter every 20k.

If the fuel and air filter was changed at 90k, an oil and filter should see you to 110k providing brakes are ok.

your choice matey (my '53 plate' TDi has just past the 100k barrier too!)