Fabia vRS with Golf GTi Monza Style wheels

Cheers

Lummox- Apologies i did mean teh 2s- sorry i wasnt aware there was 2

GT- Cheers dude that looks awesome- think i just mad my mind up on the wheels- and there on a red vRS which is what i want.

Looks totally awesome

And with acupra splitter as i want to do.

Can't thank you enough GT- You have just shopped basically what i want my dream fabvRS to look like whe its done outside wise!

Yeah i can get them in the correct offset for the vRS- i live literally 2 Minutes from wheelbase, and 40 minutes from Awesome GTI, Just a ashame i have to get the coilovers from Jabbasport though. (Hint to Awesome there for when i come shopping) and wanting the geo set up- may get some rear spacers though

And we have a seat dealership in oldham as well 2 minutes or ish from me.

I had a idea what i want my fabia to look like once i get it, but i was unsure on the wheels- it was either going to be these, RS6 Style or new style R32 ones, but seeing the picture that GT has kindly put up has truly cemented my mind and train of thought- Red (pref) vRS, lowered on those wheels with the good old cupra splitter- and black fog light surrounds