Amp power cable help!

Ive just bought an amp and im trying to install it, i have installed every cable apart from the power cable, does anyone know where the hole is from the inside of the car to the engine bay is and how to access it?

Thanks in advance:thumbup:

If you take off the cover around the windscreen wipers you'll be able to see a gromit on the right side near the bonnet hinge. You can run a cable through this down behind the glove box. It's very awkward but do-able. You need to be careful with the cover as well because it can be quite brittle.

If you take off the cover around the windscreen wipers you'll be able to see a gromit on the right side near the bonnet hinge. You can run a cable through this down behind the glove box. It's very awkward but do-able. You need to be careful with the cover as well because it can be quite brittle.

Think I was the first person to find this path way back when. Its a cracking route. 4AWG fits just fine through the whole then I routed it down the center of the car as I found it easier than down the passenger side.

I've run 0awg through mine! Did it about 2 years ago and it's sat there doing nothing because I got stumped by the door speakers and not wanting to hack it all about too much! The amp rack for the boots all built though.