Fabia made 189bhp today . . .

04-13-2009061845PM.jpg

. . . with serious clutch slip so the torque figure is well down. Time to get a decent clutch/flywheel set-up sorted next. I just can't be dealing with paying almost a grand for the Sach stuff. O.k I know it's a decent product before we get the 'you get what you pay for' people but I just bought a Nismo twin plate clutch with light weight flywheel for my Skyline conversion on the 200sx and that was less than £600 new. It's also rated to take over 400bhp on a 4 wheel drive car.

This run was completed at the new place in South Wales for rolling roads - GotBoost. Craig the guy who's running the place is a good guy, knows his stuff and is really careful with the car. He takes time to strap it down tidy, warm the car up on the rollers etc before the run.

Maybe a good place for a rolling road day some time soon for maybe the more 'local' people??

can they rolling road my van at 150bhp for me so its quicker?

I'm guessing that comment is meant to mean that the rollers that have been freshly installed are in accurate?? I'm not bothered either way, it's a bench mark figure and as long as I go back to the same rolling road once further modifications have taken place then I will know if there has been an improvement or not. The power figure isn't all that important - it drives really nice, and goes really well so i'm happy!!

Gotboost ay?

where are they based?

do they do other things apart from rolling roads?

Sorry mate - got distracted by a 'different' post.

The are based in Llandow which is near Bridgend and is right next to the Llandow Circuit. Craig's background is turbo charging and mapping Hondas so that's his area of expertise. Although he is working in conjuction with a company in Hereford that offer remaps for most vehicles.

Good to hear your car is coming together Phil - a bit of progress from February when we met :D:)

Yeah it's coming on!! I'm really please with it so far. There are not many cars with the same or similar performance that return 420 miles to £40 worth of diesel and have the same driveability!!

get that cluch on mate. makes a world of difference! i did and miney well spent i say. i now have 340 torques! lol