New wheels, sunny day...photo time!

Hi guys,

I got a mint set of vRS alloy (ex vRSWitter...thanks for keeping them in such good shape!) fitted to my car a week last Thursday. Very pleased with the way it looks now :thumbup:

They would have been on sooner, but unfortunately the couriers damaged one of them! :mad: However, some DIY and lots of elbow grease soon sorted it out.

Miraculously the weather cooperated (a very rare thing in this part of the world!), so out came the camera. It's also the first time my Honda S2000 aerial, silver indicator bulbs and genuine Skoda spoiler have been seen on here, so all comments and thoughts are welcome :)

FabiawithvRSwheels008.jpg

FabiawithvRSwheels002.jpg

FabiawithvRSwheels003.jpg

FabiawithvRSwheels004.jpg

FabiawithvRSwheels005.jpg

Spoiler and aerial.

FabiawithvRSwheels006.jpg

FabiawithvRSwheels007.jpg

I now have a smashed foglight and a missing headlight protector (damn that oncoming lorry full of gravel), but that'll be sorted soon.

Thanks for looking!

Looks very very smart and tasteful. :thumbup:

Just so I know....the round fogs, are they a standard option or have you had to change them? I know the vRS has them but not sure about the others?

Cruise sticker too, get a Briskoda one!

Looks very very smart and tasteful. :thumbup:

Just so I know....the round fogs, are they a standard option or have you had to change them? I know the vRS has them but not sure about the others?

Cruise sticker too, get a Briskoda one!

Ta very much :)

The round fogs were part of a facelift that the Fabia range received a few years ago, can't remember the exact year...I'm sure somebody will enlighten us ;)

Good thinking on the sticker front! :rofl:

That's very nice! Well done.

(Even if you did steal my wheels) :D

Ta muchly :D

It was first come first served though ;)

looks good but would look better lowered 30mm

It's down 25mm on Eibachs believe it or not! Since it's not a vRS, it was RIDICULOUSLY high as standard. Starting to regret not getting coilovers but heyho, the ride and handling are still better than before.

Really like it mate. I quite fancy getting a 2.0l elegance and putting the vrs bits on, much more unique.

Thanks :thumbup: Yeah I know what you mean. I'm torn between replacing this with a black or silver vRS, or getting vRS bumpers for this one...but then that would lead to vRS seats, remap, etc, etc, and next thing you know I'll be going down the 250bhp route :eek:

Your car is blatantly the best colour. ;)

I'd recommend getting some darkened side indicators on there. A cheap mod, and one which looks great on cars our colour. I think they're about £10 from Skoda.

Graphite Grey is the best isn't it :rofl:

Ah good call, take it you mean the side repeaters on the wing? Thanks for that, I'm a fan of simple cheap subtle mods :thumbup:

Did u have 14inch alloys before, if so let me know as i'm looking for some.

Yep still have them, they're in OK condition, 2 OK tyres 2 nearly new. Keeping them as winter wheels but I'd part with them for £130, but because I'm on an island off north-west Scotland, shipping would be around £70 on top of that...I'm sure you'd find something closer to home.

Looks good but ur car looks like it's caught a bad case of "bumper butt pimples" :rofl:

I hope you're talking about the rear parking sensors, otherwise I'm missing something here :rofl:

Yep still have them, they're in OK condition, 2 OK tyres 2 nearly new. Keeping them as winter wheels but I'd part with them for £130, but because I'm on an island off north-west Scotland, shipping would be around £70 on top of that...I'm sure you'd find something closer to home.

I was hoping that you still have them but I don't want to pay the £70. Thanks for your offer anyway. There is still the very small chance that if you ever drive to the 'mainland' shipping may be cheaper perhaps.

I know 15inches with 195-50-15 tyres would go on no problem but I've just had 4 brand new tyres fitted so if anyone know where I can get some Skoda 14inch wheels or any cheap priced after market wheels let me know.

The cheapest I've found near me are some 5 spoke silver BK166 rims £200 from Halfords plus £25-£45 for locking nuts + balancing and fitting.

Much better, Much improved over the fussy Leon wheels

Ah right, yours was the one I saw with the original Leon Cupra wheels, the ones with hundreds of spokes? Remember seeing it, but didn't recall that was yours :)

Yes, these are much better :thumbup:

Steve

Much better, Much improved over the fussy Leon wheels.

And in general your car is looking mint!

Ah right, yours was the one I saw with the original Leon Cupra wheels, the ones with hundreds of spokes? Remember seeing it, but didn't recall that was yours :)

Yes, these are much better :thumbup:

Steve

Haha yep, that was mine all right. The Leon wheels were on because they were cheap and local...but I got fed up of them, and they were a nightmare to clean!

Thanks for the comments :thumbup:

Like it, so much so I've nominated you for COTM.. Although I did like the old Leon wheels.

Holy cow, thank you very much! :thumbup: Never expected to be nominated for that, ever! :rofl:

The Leon wheels were none to great close up :rotz:

Looking good mate! Nice job! keep up the hard work!

Ta dude :thumbup: Few more bits and pieces to do, just got a Seat strut brace :D