Porsche Brembos

Got a chance at a set of calipers that should fit using the LCR carriers and discs. So i would just have to source these. Just wondering with them being 4 pots if i would need to change anything else to make them fit. Would be changing the brake hoses to ones that would suit? Not really sure on the working of it but would a bigger servo etc be needed? Cheers Euan

Don't worry about the servos. Not sure what you need extra as my 323mm brembos came with hoses/carriers/etc, so I just needed to fit them and be done with it. Needed 15mm spacers to make my 17s' spokes clear the calipers though.

Cheers guys. There not a problem with to much braking at the front, not enough at the back? :confused: Will just have to take the gamble, there a pretty reasonable price and it would be something different to the 312's.

I run 15mm spacers up front normally but i suppose it would depend on the style of wheel if it would fit or not?

Euan